- 400 gr grapes
- 60 gr sugar
- 1 lemon
- Stir all the ingredients into a pan and heat the pan on a medium heat and stir the ingredients just until the sugar dissolves.
- Increase the heat and continue to stir for 2-3 minutes until you see bubbles in the pan.
- Lower the heat and continue to cook for about 6-8 minutes until the mixture is thick.
- Pour into a glass bottle or a glass box. Let it cool before chilling in the fridge.
- Once the compote chilled, enjoy it with granola or yogurt or maybe both.
Happy Thursday Everyone!