- 80 gr softened butter
- 100 gr sugar
- 110 gr eggs
- 160 gr cake flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 4 ripe bananas + 1 banana [for topping]
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree celcius. Line a baking pan with a baking sheet and grease it.
- In a bowl, mix sugar with softened butter until well combined. Stir in the eggs [divide into 3 portions].
- Sift in the flour and baking powder into the egg mixture and fold the mixture until well combined.
- Puree banana and stir the pureed banana into the flour egg mixture.
- Pour into the lined baking pan. Place a banana (sliced half) on top of the batter.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Let it cool on a cooling rack for 10 minutes.
- Serve and Enjoy!