- 1 cup of rice
- 1 egg yolk
- 5-6 tbsp soy sauce (depends on your preference)
- 1 small package of seaweed
- Crack an egg, and put the egg yolk into a glass bowl.
- Pour the soy sauce into the bowl and cover the bowl. Refrigerate for one day or overnight.
- Cook rice.
- After covering the bowl for a day or overnight in the fridge, using a spoon, put the egg yolk on top of the cooked rice. Pour the soy sauce and seaweed. Mix rice, egg yolk, soy sauce and seaweed until they are well combined.
- Serve and Enjoy!