- 200 gr bread flour
- 3 gr salt
- 20 gr sugar
- 20 gr butter
- 3 gr instant yeast
- 115 gr warm water
- In a bowl, pour 115 gr warm water and 3 gr yeast and set aside.
- In another bowl, sift in bread flour, and mix it with salt and sugar, until they are well combined. Pour in egg and yeast water mixture and make a dough.
- Once the dough forms a smooth texture, put in a bowl and cover it and let it rest for 1 hour or until the size of the dough doubled.
- Once the dough is doubled, punch the dough so as to let the gas out. Cut the dough into small pieces. For me, each piece weigh approximately 60 gr. Using your hand, form the small pieces of dough into a small ball. let it rest for about 30 minutes or until doubled.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree celcius.
- Brush egg wash on top of the dough and bake for about 13 – 15 minutes (depends on the type of oven).
- Let it cool on a cooling rack. Serve and Enjoy with strawberry jam, compote or eat plainly.