- 300 gr bread flour
- 6 gr salt
- 10 gr sugar
- 2 gr instant yeast
- 190 gr warm water
- In a bowl, pour 190 gr warm water and 2 gr yeast and set aside.
- In another bowl, sift in bread flour, and mix it with salt and sugar, until they form a kind of smooth texture dough.
- Once the dough forms a smooth texture, put in a bowl and cover it and let it rest for 1 hour or until the size of the dough doubled.
- Once the dough is doubled, punch the dough so as to let the gas out. Cut the dough into 4 pieces. For me, each piece weigh approximately 117 gr. Using your hand, form the small pieces of dough into a small ball and make a small hole in the middle of the dough. Let it rest for about 30 minutes or until doubled.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree celcius.
- Bake for about 20-30 minutes.
- Let it cool on a cooling rack.
- Serve and Enjoy