- 120 ml lemon juice
- zest of lemons
- 60 gr butter
- 120 gr sugar
- 2 eggs
- Pour water into a saucepan and bring the water to boil.
- Pour lemon juice, lemon zests, butter and sugar into a bowl. Place the bowl on top of a saucepan.
- Stir the ingredients until the butter melts. Whisk the eggs in a separate bowl.
- Slowly, pour the whisked egg into the lemon mixture and mix the ingredients.
- Stir the ingredients until you get a nice creamy texture.
- Pour into small jars and let them cool down for a while before placing them in the fridge.
- Leave the lemon curd in the fridge until they are needed.