I never make a pizza before even though I love to bake. I heard that pizza is one of the easiest thing that you could make at home [well, actually I heard it from my older sister], and so one Sunday afternoon I decided to make my own small pizza.
- 180 gr sifted bread flour
- 100 ml warm water
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 gr salt
- 3 gr instant yeast
- 15 gr sugar
- Shredded chicken, japanese curry powder (S&B), cube carrots, Kraft cheese slices [toppings]
- In a small bowl, mix instant yeast and warm water. Set aside.
- In another bowl, mix bread flour and salt and sugar. Pour the warm water mixture and 1 tbsp oil into the bowl. Knead the dough until it becomes smooth.
- Place the dough in greased bowl and cover it with plastic wrap or cloth and let it rest for 1 hour or until the dough is doubled.
- Start to cook the carrots with the curry powder [following the instruction from the curry powder package].
- Preheat the oven to 220 degree celcius.
- Dust the working table with corn meal and roll the dough on top of it, leaving a 1 cm thickness at the sides.
- Spread the toppings [curry, carrots, shredded chicken and cheese slices].
- Bake the pizza for 15 – 20 minutes [Depending on the type of oven].
- Serve and Enjoy!