A few weeks ago, my aunt made a bottle of fresh passion fruit pulp and stored in the fridge.
A few days ago, I opened the fridge and saw the passion fruit pulp and it’s still fresh and full, which means no one drank or use or make a juice out of it. So, I decided to make something out of this fresh passion fruit pulp. I think there’s lot of things that you can make out of passion fruit pulps and out of all these things, I decided to make a passion fruit pound cake.
Never eat pound cake before nor did I ever make a passion fruit cake. So I told myself “well, today is a good day, lets make a passion fruit pound cake”
- 280 gr sugar
- 100 gr softened unsalted butter
- 200 gr eggs
- 300 gr all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 260 ml passion fruit pulp
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree celcius.
- Grease a round cake pan with butter or margarine.
- In a bowl, mix sugar, softened butter and eggs until they are well combined.
- Sift in the flour and baking powder. Mix them with the egg mixture.
- Fold in the passion fruit pulp.
- Pour the batter into the cake pan and bake for about 50 – 55 minutes.
- Let it cool on a pan for 10 minutes before cooling the cake completely on a cooling rack.
- Serve and Enjoy!