A sweet and healthy ice-cream that you can enjoy on a hot or cold day. And it’s easy to make it!
- 2 sliced bananas (frozen)
- 1/2 cup of muesli
- 1/4 cup of crushed biscuits
- Slice the bananas into small pieces and then freeze them for about 2 – 3 hours.
- After 2 hours, take out the banana let it sit at room temperature for 5 – 10 minutes.
- Blend the frozen bananas until smooth.
- Mix the blended bananas with muesli and crushed biscuits.
- Pour the ice-cream mixture into small glasses and top it with bits of biscuits.
- Freeze the ice-cream for 1 – 2 hours.
- Serve and Enjoy!