Today I make Mac and Cheese with local Instant Noodle “Indomie”.
- I package of Instant Noodle
- 70 gr grated cheddar cheese + more for topping
- 200 milk
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1 tbsp butter
- Salt to taste
- Cook the instant noodle according to the package directions.
- In a pan, melt the butter. Add in flour and stir fry it, and then slowly add the milk [divide into several times].
- Add in the grated cheddar cheese and mix well.
- Add in salt to taste and mix well.
- In a baking pan or ramekin, pour the cooked instant noodle at the bottom.
- Pour the cheese sauce on top of the cooked noodle and then top with some grated cheddar cheese.
- Bake until the top shows golden brown color.
- Serve and Enjoy!
This photo was taken during my trip to London, Last December.
On that particular day, my family and I went to Starbucks to have a cup of hot drink, because the weather at there was seriously cold, I mean really cold as compared to my hometown.
I remember on that day, I wrote a list of things for 2017, yes my resolution lists. Every year, I always write new year resolutions, a long lists about things that I want to achieve throughout the year. However most of the time, I neglected them because I was lazy and I wasn’t serious about my resolution lists. I just wrote them for the sake of it.
This year, I write a simple and few resolutions that I promise myself to achieve throughout the years. I tell myself, its okay if I couldn’t achieve all of them, but at least, I must try to achieve them.
Here’s my resolutions for 2017 :
- Each morning, set an intent for the day.
- Improve baking skills.
- Learn new language.
- Making a plan for future cafe.
- Be kinder to everyone I meet along my journey.
That’s my resolutions. I hope I can achieve all of the above resolutions. Wish me luck!
Happy New Year 2017 Everyone! 😀