A. Base and Top :
- 300 gr all purpose flour
- 80 gr margarine
- 100 gr sugar
- 7 gr baking powder
- 55 gr egg
B. Filling :
- 2 apples
- 35 gr margarine
- 80 gr sugar
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- In a bowl, mix flour, margarine, sugar, baking powder and egg. Mix until it shows crumble texture. Wrap the bowl using a plastic wrap and store in the freezer until they are ready to use.
- Peel and slice the apple thinly, and put them in a pan along with margarine and sugar and cook them until the apples are soft and tender.
- Take out the crumbles mixture from the freezer.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree celcius.
- Line bottom of baking pans with parchment paper and pour half of the crumble into the baking pan. Using your hand or spatula or spoon to press down the crumbles.
- Spread the apple filling on top of the crumble and then sprinkle the top with the remaining crumbles.
- Bake for 20-35 minutes.
- Take out from the oven and enjoy!