Today I make Mac and Cheese with local Instant Noodle “Indomie”.
- I package of Instant Noodle
- 70 gr grated cheddar cheese + more for topping
- 200 milk
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1 tbsp butter
- Salt to taste
- Cook the instant noodle according to the package directions.
- In a pan, melt the butter. Add in flour and stir fry it, and then slowly add the milk [divide into several times].
- Add in the grated cheddar cheese and mix well.
- Add in salt to taste and mix well.
- In a baking pan or ramekin, pour the cooked instant noodle at the bottom.
- Pour the cheese sauce on top of the cooked noodle and then top with some grated cheddar cheese.
- Bake until the top shows golden brown color.
- Serve and Enjoy!
My family and I joined the Bali Marathon 2017 which was held on last Sunday.
We went to Bali on Friday and yesterday we came back to Medan.
Here’s few photos that I took during my short trip.
I never make a pizza before even though I love to bake. I heard that pizza is one of the easiest thing that you could make at home [well, actually I heard it from my older sister], and so one Sunday afternoon I decided to make my own small pizza.
- 180 gr sifted bread flour
- 100 ml warm water
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 gr salt
- 3 gr instant yeast
- 15 gr sugar
- Shredded chicken, japanese curry powder (S&B), cube carrots, Kraft cheese slices [toppings]
- In a small bowl, mix instant yeast and warm water. Set aside.
- In another bowl, mix bread flour and salt and sugar. Pour the warm water mixture and 1 tbsp oil into the bowl. Knead the dough until it becomes smooth.
- Place the dough in greased bowl and cover it with plastic wrap or cloth and let it rest for 1 hour or until the dough is doubled.
- Start to cook the carrots with the curry powder [following the instruction from the curry powder package].
- Preheat the oven to 220 degree celcius.
- Dust the working table with corn meal and roll the dough on top of it, leaving a 1 cm thickness at the sides.
- Spread the toppings [curry, carrots, shredded chicken and cheese slices].
- Bake the pizza for 15 – 20 minutes [Depending on the type of oven].
- Serve and Enjoy!