Today I make Mac and Cheese with local Instant Noodle “Indomie”.
- I package of Instant Noodle
- 70 gr grated cheddar cheese + more for topping
- 200 milk
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1 tbsp butter
- Salt to taste
- Cook the instant noodle according to the package directions.
- In a pan, melt the butter. Add in flour and stir fry it, and then slowly add the milk [divide into several times].
- Add in the grated cheddar cheese and mix well.
- Add in salt to taste and mix well.
- In a baking pan or ramekin, pour the cooked instant noodle at the bottom.
- Pour the cheese sauce on top of the cooked noodle and then top with some grated cheddar cheese.
- Bake until the top shows golden brown color.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Recently I’ve started a new instagram account where I share photos of my homemade food at home. This idea comes to my mind because I want to practice my baking and cooking skills. My concept is to incorporate one ingredient to my homemade food for 6 days straight. After 6 days, I am going to change the ingredient.
So after trying for 2 months, I see a little bit improvement in my cooking and baking skills. and I say to myself why not share some of the recipes to the blog.
For this week, the ingredient I am going to use is rolled oats. And so here I am. Today I am going to share with you the recipe of my simple homemade overnight oatmeal.a
- 4 tbsp rolled oats
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of apple yogurt
- 1/2 cup of sliced mango
- Mix all the ingredients in a jar and put in the fridge overnight.
- Serve and Enjoy.
A sweet and healthy ice-cream that you can enjoy on a hot or cold day. And it’s easy to make it!
- 2 sliced bananas (frozen)
- 1/2 cup of muesli
- 1/4 cup of crushed biscuits
- Slice the bananas into small pieces and then freeze them for about 2 – 3 hours.
- After 2 hours, take out the banana let it sit at room temperature for 5 – 10 minutes.
- Blend the frozen bananas until smooth.
- Mix the blended bananas with muesli and crushed biscuits.
- Pour the ice-cream mixture into small glasses and top it with bits of biscuits.
- Freeze the ice-cream for 1 – 2 hours.
- Serve and Enjoy!
My family and I joined the Bali Marathon 2017 which was held on last Sunday.
We went to Bali on Friday and yesterday we came back to Medan.
Here’s few photos that I took during my short trip.